Employer Sponsored Visas − TSS Visa Requirements
The requirements for the Temporary Skill Shortage 482 (TSS) Visa have three stages:
- Stage 1: Employer Sponsorship Application
- Stage 2: Position Nomination
- Stage 3: Visa Application
- Company is lawfully and actively operating;
- Company has a sound business record (excluding start-up businesses) and abides by immigration laws; and
- Company has and will continue to train staff.
Stage 1 - Employer Sponsorship RequirementsThe employer needs to show the following:
- Company is an approved sponsor;
- The skills and experience required to fill the position;
- The position is to be paid at the market salary rate; and
- The position (occupation) is on the appropriate government list.
Stage 2 - Position Nomination RequirementsThe employer needs to show the following:
- Company has an approved and current Employer Sponsorship; and
- Company has the nominated position approved.
Stage 3 - Visa Application RequirementsThe employer needs to show the following:
The employee needs to show the following:
- Employee has the required skills for the position.
Find the best visa for your situation
More Employer Sponsored Visa Information
5th May, 2020