Australian Visitor Visas
- A visitor visa is for people who want to come to Australia for a:
- Holiday (tourist)
- Visit family and friends
- Short business or work trip
- Stay for up to 3 or 6 months
Extend a stay in Australia:
- Onshore visitor visa or 408 visa (extend a stay in Australia)
- Extension application includes a bridging visa during processing
- Types of short stay visitor visas:
- Visitor visa (Holiday or to visit family and friends)
- Short stay business visa (meeting or conference)
- Temporary work visa (work for up to 3 or 6 months)
- Temporary activity visa (generally for up to 3 or 6 months)
- Transit visa (stay up to 72 hours)
- Onshore visitor visa (extend a stay in Australia)
Take the visitor visa assessment to determine the appropriate type visa for your situation
Receive the most comprehensive Australian legal advice from our experienced lawyers and Australian visa, immigration and citizenship advice and independent consulting services on Australian immigration law and policy using our experienced Australian OMARA Registered Migration Agents.
National Visas Service
A comprehensive service where one of our experienced Registered Migration Agents acts as your nominated representative throughout the entire application process, from start to finish. We review your individual situation in detail to determine the most appropriate solution for your circumstances. We work with you to ensure you have the most relevant and comprehensive evidence to support your application, using our extensive experience in achieving successful outcomes, before preparing and lodging your application for you. We continue to liaise with the relevant government authorities on your behalf until the application is processed.
Benefits of Service
Affordable services utilising the expertise of our experienced Registered Migration Agents to prepare and lodge the application will result in a more efficient process. The service will reduce the time that you need to spend on preparing an application, while at the same time ensuring the application has the strongest chance of success in the fastest time possible.