Australian Business Visas encourage successful business people to settle in Australia while developing new or existing opportunities in the Australian economy.
- Business Visa types:
- The Business Innovation and Investment Visa
- The Business Talent Visa
- Distinguished Talent Visa
- Business Owner Visa
- Alternative business/work related visas:
- If you are looking for a business short stay visa (up to 3 months) please click here
- If you are looking for an employer sponsored visa please click here
- If you are looking for a skilled work visa please click here
Receive the most comprehensive Australian legal advice from our experienced lawyers and Australian visa, immigration and citizenship advice and independent consulting services on Australian immigration law and policy using our experienced Australian OMARA Registered Migration Agents.
Initially the Business Innovation and Investment Visa is a provisional visa, for 4 years, that then can allow you to apply for a permanent visa.
- The Business Innovation and Investment Visa allows you to:
- Own and manage a business in Australia (Business Innovation).
- Conduct business and investment activity in Australia (Investor, Significant Investor and Premium Investor).
- Undertake an entrepreneurial activity in Australia (Entrepreneur).
- The Business Talent Visa allows you to establish a new or develop an existing business in Australia and has two streams:
- Significant Business History: for high calibre business owners or part-owners who want to do business in Australia.
- Venture Capital Entrepreneur: for people who have sourced venture capital funding from a member of the Australian Venture Capital Association Limited (AVCAL).
This is a permanent visa for people who have an internationally recognised record of exceptional and outstanding achievement in an eligible field (nominated required).
- You must have an internationally recognised record of exceptional and outstanding achievement in one of the following areas (and still be prominent in the area):
- a profession
- a sport
- the arts
- academia and research
This visa is for people who own and manage a business in Australia. It allows you to stay in Australia indefinitely. To apply as a primary applicant, you must have a qualifying visa granted on a particular basis.
You must have lived in Australian on a qualifying visa for at least 12 months in the 2 years immediately before the application is made while holding this visa and you must have owned and operated a business in Australia for at least 2 years immediately before the application is lodged.
National Visas Service
A comprehensive service where one of our experienced Registered Migration Agents acts as your nominated representative throughout the entire application process, from start to finish. We review your individual situation in detail to determine the most appropriate solution for your circumstances. We work with you to ensure you have the most relevant and comprehensive evidence to support your application, using our extensive experience in achieving successful outcomes, before preparing and lodging your application for you. We continue to liaise with the relevant government authorities on your behalf until the application is processed.
Benefits of Service
Affordable services utilising the expertise of our experienced Registered Migration Agents to prepare and lodge the application will result in a more efficient process. The service will reduce the time that you need to spend on preparing an application, while at the same time ensuring the application has the strongest chance of success in the fastest time possible.