Temporary Work 400 Visa
Temporary Work Visa requirements, processing times and costs.
Temporary Work Visa Requirements
- Travelling to Australia for some limited work and business purposes.
- Activities include: highly specialised work, some limited event participation (sporting, cultural or social events) and some limited entertainment industry activities.
- Visit of up to 3 or 6 months.
- You must have sufficient funds to support yourself during your stay in Australia.
- Meet health and character requirements.
Temporary Work Visa Processing Time
- Generally processed in 2 to 6 weeks. Depends on passport nationality and travel history. It may take less time in some circumstances.
Use our comprehensive service where one of our Registered Migration Agents acts as your nominated representative throughout the entire Australian Visa Application process, from start to finish. We review your documentation, prepare and lodge your application and liaise with the relevant governing authorities on your behalf.Take the Free Assessment to determine the appropriate type of visa for your situation and then start the application process.