Australian Employer Sponsored Visas
Employer Sponsored Visas are for employers who cannot fill a position with an Australian worker.
Types of Employer Sponsored Visas:
- TSS - Temporary Skill Shortage 482 Visa (temporary visa up to 2 or 4 years)
- ENS - Employer Nomination Scheme 186 Visa (permanent residence)
- Temporary Work 400 Visa (temporary visa up to 3 or 6 months)
- Temporary Activity 408 Visa (temporary visa up to 3 months or 2 years)
- SESR - Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional Provisional 494 Visa (temporary/permanent residence)
- Training 407 Visa (temporary visa up to 2 years)
- Labour Agreement (permanent residence)
- GTES - Global Talent Employer Sponsored (permanent residence)
Receive the most comprehensive Australian legal advice from our experienced lawyers and Australian visa, immigration and citizenship advice and independent consulting services on Australian immigration law and policy using our experienced Australian OMARA Registered Migration Agents.
National Visas Service
A comprehensive service where one of our experienced Registered Migration Agents acts as your nominated representative throughout the entire application process, from start to finish. We review your individual situation in detail to determine the most appropriate solution for your circumstances. We work with you to ensure you have the most relevant and comprehensive evidence to support your application, using our extensive experience in achieving successful outcomes, before preparing and lodging your application for you. We continue to liaise with the relevant government authorities on your behalf until the application is processed.
Benefits of Service
Affordable services utilising the expertise of our experienced Registered Migration Agents to prepare and lodge the application will result in a more efficient process. The service will reduce the time that you need to spend on preparing an application, while at the same time ensuring the application has the strongest chance of success in the fastest time possible.