Australian Student Visas
- A student visa is for people who want to study in Australia:
- Study a full-time CRICOS registered course in Australia
- Multiple entry visa with limited work rights
- Generally processed within 2 to 4 weeks
- Ability to apply for a temporary or permanent visa at completion of course
Apply for a Student Visa
- Types of student and training visas:
- Student visa (study in Australia)
- Student guardian visa (live in Australia to support a child who holds a student visa)
- Training visa (workplace based occupational training activities - more information)
- Temporary graduate visa (extend stay in Australia after completing studies - more information)
Receive the most comprehensive Australian legal advice from our experienced lawyers and Australian visa, immigration and citizenship advice and independent consulting services on Australian immigration law and policy using our experienced Australian OMARA Registered Migration Agents.
National Visas Service
A comprehensive service where one of our experienced Registered Migration Agents acts as your nominated representative throughout the entire application process, from start to finish. We review your individual situation in detail to determine the most appropriate solution for your circumstances. We work with you to ensure you have the most relevant and comprehensive evidence to support your application, using our extensive experience in achieving successful outcomes, before preparing and lodging your application for you. We continue to liaise with the relevant government authorities on your behalf until the application is processed.
Benefits of Service
Affordable services utilising the expertise of our experienced Registered Migration Agents to prepare and lodge the application will result in a more efficient process. The service will reduce the time that you need to spend on preparing an application, while at the same time ensuring the application has the strongest chance of success in the fastest time possible.