Australian Skilled Work Visas
A skilled work visa is for people who want to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis. There a many factors to consider when determining the appropriate type of skilled work visa for your situation, such as:
- English language ability
- Work history
- Education history
- Previous studies in Australia
- State sponsorship/nomination
- Points score
Skilled Immigration Consultation
Types of skilled work visas:
- Skilled Independent Visa (points tested - permanent residence)
- Skilled Independent Visa New Zealand Stream (permanent residence)
- Skilled Nominated Visa (points tested - permanent residence)
- Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa (work and study for up to 18 months)
- Skilled Work Regional (points tested - provisional visa)
- Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) Visa (permanent residence)
- Skilled Regional Visa (permanent residence)
- Temporary graduate visa (leads to a skilled visa pathway - more information)
Receive the most comprehensive Australian legal advice from our experienced lawyers and Australian visa, immigration and citizenship advice and independent consulting services on Australian immigration law and policy using our experienced Australian OMARA Registered Migration Agents.
National Visas Service
A comprehensive service where one of our experienced Registered Migration Agents acts as your nominated representative throughout the entire application process, from start to finish. We review your individual situation in detail to determine the most appropriate solution for your circumstances. We work with you to ensure you have the most relevant and comprehensive evidence to support your application, using our extensive experience in achieving successful outcomes, before preparing and lodging your application for you. We continue to liaise with the relevant government authorities on your behalf until the application is processed.
Benefits of Service
Affordable services utilising the expertise of our experienced Registered Migration Agents to prepare and lodge the application will result in a more efficient process. The service will reduce the time that you need to spend on preparing an application, while at the same time ensuring the application has the strongest chance of success in the fastest time possible.