Australian Working Holiday Visas
A working holiday visa is for:
- Young travellers aged between 18 and 30/35 years (inclusive)
- A visit for up to 12 months (ability to extend visa up to 36 months)
- Generally processed within 2 to 5 days
- Multiple entry visa with work rights
- Extend a Working Holiday Visa for 12 months (3 or 6 months specified work requirement)
The Working Holiday Visa Premier Service also includes:
- Free Australian bank account set-up
- Free Australian Tax File Number set-up
- Free Australian Superannuation set-up
- Discounted accommodation offers
- Discounts on major tourist attractions and activities
Receive the most comprehensive Australian legal advice from our experienced lawyers and Australian visa, immigration and citizenship advice and independent consulting services on Australian immigration law and policy using our experienced Australian OMARA Registered Migration Agents.
National Visas Service
A comprehensive service where one of our experienced Registered Migration Agents acts as your nominated representative throughout the entire application process, from start to finish. We review your individual situation in detail to determine the most appropriate solution for your circumstances. We work with you to ensure you have the most relevant and comprehensive evidence to support your application, using our extensive experience in achieving successful outcomes, before preparing and lodging your application for you. We continue to liaise with the relevant government authorities on your behalf until the application is processed.
Benefits of Service
Affordable services utilising the expertise of our experienced Registered Migration Agents to prepare and lodge the application will result in a more efficient process. The service will reduce the time that you need to spend on preparing an application, while at the same time ensuring the application has the strongest chance of success in the fastest time possible.