Employer Sponsored Visas − Visa Requirements − ENS Visa
The requirements for the ENS Visa have two stages:
- Stage 1: Employer Nomination for a Position
- Stage 2: Visa Application
- Company is lawfully and actively operating in Australia;
- Company has a sound business record and abides by immigration laws;
- Company has a commitment to training staff.
- Company has a genuine need for a position (occupation) on the appropriate government list;
- The position is full time and for at least 2 years; and
- The position is to be paid at or above a market salary rate.
Stage 1 - Employer Nomination for a PositionThe employer needs to show the following:
- Employee has the required skills for the position.
Stage 2 - Visa ApplicationThe employee needs to show the following:
Take the quick Employer Sponsored Assessment to determine if eligible
More Employer Sponsored Visa Information
1st July, 2020