Business Visitor Visa
Business Visitor Visa requirements, processing times and costs.
Business Visitor Visa Requirements
- Travelling to Australia for business purposes.
- Business activities include employment enquiries, meetings, negotiations or participating in a conference.
- Visit of up to 3 months.
- Outside Australia when you apply and when the visa is approved.
- You must have sufficient funds to support yourself during your stay in Australia.
- Meet health and character requirements.
Business Visitor Visa Processing Time
- Generally processed in any time frame from 24 hours to 6 weeks. Depends on passport nationality and travel history. Please note processing times may be delayed due to COVID-19.
The application costs vary according to your personal situation. Please take a free online assessment to determine the costs or book a consultation for more information.
Take the Free Assessment to determine the appropriate type of visa for your situation and then start the application process.
More Visitor Visa Information
10th February, 2021