Australian Student Visa Requirements
To apply for a Student Visa you must:
- select a CRICOS registered course offered by an Australian Education Institution.
- full time course.
To be granted a Student Visa you will be assessed against two main factors:
- Your Passport Nationality
- Education Institution where you will be studying
These factors are used to determine if extra English and financial documentation evidence is required.
This visa allows you to stay in Australia as the guardian of an international student younger than 18 years of age studying in Australia on a student visa.
To apply for a Student Guardian Visa you must:
- be a parent or person who has legal custody of the student, or a relative who is nominated by a parent or custodian of the student.
- be at least 21 years of age.
- have no family members younger than 6 years of age.
- be able to provide accommodation, general welfare and other support to the student.