Partner Provisional Visa (Spouse or De Facto) Requirements
Partner Provisional Visa (Spouse or De Facto)
This visa type is suitable for the wife, husband or de-facto (including same sex relationship) partner of an Australian sponsor. There are several requirements that applicants must meet in order to be considered for a Partner Visa.
Must be of marriageable age:
- If either partner currently resides in Australia, both must have turned 18
- If neither partner resides in Australia, both must have turned 16
- Provisions exist for persons between the ages of 16 and 18 to marry under court order
If married - marriage must be recognised under Australian Law.
- Marriage must be legal in Australia or in country of marriage
If unmarried – must be in a de facto relationship.
- Live together (or do not live apart on a permanent basis)
- Commitment to a shared life as husband and wife to exclusion of all others
- Must have lived together for a period of at least 12 months prior to lodging visa application
This visa can be applied for from within, or outside of Australia.
- Trust: Registered to provide Australian immigration advice About us
- Experience: Over 20 years consultant experience
- Service: Professional and efficient online application services
- Support: 24/7 online support and phone/skype support
- Credibility: Don't just take our word for it, read our client reviews
Excellent efficient service for a Senior Citizen. I have just successfully received my visa. I am extremely impressed with the efficiency of [more]
Stella - Ireland
Thank you for processing my visa in a smooth and uncomplicated manner. [more]
Roubens - USA
I will definitely be using your services for this application. I found the help I got on the phone very constructive and I will feel more [more]
Claire - Australia
Thank you for all your assistance. Warm regards, Maxime [more]
Maxime - Italy