New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship Visa Requirements
New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship Visa
This visa type is suitable for the wife, husband or de-facto partner (including same sex relationship) of a New Zealand sponsor. Applicants are eligible for this visa if their New Zealand sponsor is either in Australia as the holder of a Special Category visa OR upon entry to Australia will be the holder of a Special Category visa.
If married - marriage must be recognised under Australian Law.
- Marriage must be legal in Australia or in country of marriage
If unmarried – must be in a de facto relationship.
- Live together (or do not live apart on a permanent basis)
- Commitment to a shared life as husband and wife to exclusion of all others
- Must have lived together for a period of at least 12 months prior to lodging visa application
This visa can be applied for from within, or outside of Australia.
- Trust: Registered to provide Australian immigration advice About us
- Experience: Over 20 years consultant experience
- Service: Professional and efficient online application services
- Support: 24/7 online support and phone/skype support
- Credibility: Don't just take our word for it, read our client reviews