Working Holiday Visa − Visa Requirements
Passport holder from one of the following Nationalities:
- United Kingdom (UK)
- Hong Kong
- Republic of Korea (South Korea)
Aged between 18 and 30 years (inclusive) - this means you can apply for a visa when you are 30 years of age.
If you have any dependent children they will not be able to be to accompany you in Australia while you hold the visa.
You must have sufficient funds (generally deemed to be at least- AU$5,000) to support your trip and purchase a return airfare.
Extra requirements for the USA passport holders:
- You must have graduated from High School.
There are also extra requirements for the following passport nationalities:
- Argentina / Bangladesh / Chile / Indonesia / Malaysia / Thailand / Turkey / Uruguay.
Working Holiday Visa Conditions
- You cannot work for the same employer for more than 6 months.
- You cannot engage in study or training for more than 4 months.
Please note there may be other discretionary conditions imposed on this visa when it is granted.