Australian Working Holiday Visa Requirements
Passport holder from one of the following Nationalities:
- United Kingdom (UK)
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- Slovak Republic
Aged between 18 and 30 years (inclusive) - this means you can apply for a visa when you are 30 years of age.
If you have any dependent children they will not be able to be to accompany you in Australia while you hold the visa.
You must have sufficient funds (generally deemed to be at least AU$5,000) to support your trip and purchase a return airfare.
Extra requirements for the USA passport holders:
- You must have graduated from High School.
There are also extra requirements for the following passport nationalities:
- Argentina / Bangladesh / Chile/ China / Indonesia / Israel / Malaysia / Poland / Portugal / Slovak Republic/ Slovenia / Spain/ Thailand / Turkey / Uruguay.
Working Holiday Visa Conditions
- You cannot work for the same employer for more than 6 months.
- You cannot engage in study or training for more than 4 months.
Please note there may be other discretionary conditions imposed on this visa when it is granted.
- Trust: Registered to provide Australian immigration advice About us
- Experience: Over 20 years consultant experience
- Service: Professional and efficient online application services
- Support: 24/7 online support and office hours phone/skype support
- Credibility: Don't just take our word for it, read our client reviews
That is great news!!! Thank you so much Alfonso. You have been amazing help. I will print out the document as you asked and will return to [more]
Daryl - United Kingdom
Hello, Thank you VERY much for the quick responses! I am looking forward to my stay in Australia :) Thanks again. Sincerely, Teghan [more]
Teghan - Canada