Our Services − Visa Information Pack
The Visa Information Pack service assists people to self manage and submit a valid Australian Visa Application to the Australian Department of Immigration.
The Visa Information Pack service comprises of a Registered Migration Agent personally reviewing your profile and preparing a Personalised Visa Guide and providing assistance to help you self manage a Visa Application.
Simply take an Online Assessment, complete the Online Consultation, purchase this service and a Personalised Visa Guide will be made available to you within three (3) working days.
This personalised service provides you with affordable, fixed cost advice and easy to understand information that is prepared to suit your individual circumstances.
The Visa Information Pack service Includes:
Personalised Visa Guide - a clear and easy to understand Personalised Visa Guide that will help you self manage your visa application through every step of the visa application process.
This comprehensive Personalised Visa Guide includes the following:
- Personalised Analysis of your profile. This will provide you with a detailed understanding of your position prior to submitting your visa application;
- A detailed step-by-step guide of the procedures required to complete the Visa Application for your personal circumstances;
- Information on items that may require extra information - such as Health and Character;
- The latest Visa Application Forms required for your Visa Application (if required);
- Document Checklists (if required);
- Visa Application Cover Letter and Visa Application presentation tips (if required);
- Information on the Visa Application costs;
- Information on the latest Visa processing times;
- Information on what to expect during the processing of your Visa Application;
- Information on what to do when a decision on your Visa Application is made.
Online Visa Advice - you will receive 24 hour access to our Registered Migration Agents, for a 15 day period. We will help you with any visa queries you have when preparing your visa application. Excludes reviewing forms and documents.
Telephone Conversation – you receive a complimentary 15 to 30 minute telephone consultation with one of our Registered Migration Agents to discuss any details of your case.