Our Services − Visa Advantage Service
The Visa Advantage Service assists people to self manage and submit a valid Australian Application (including Expression of Interest (EOI) – EOI is only required for points tested skilled visas) to the Australian Department of Immigration.
The Visa Advantage Service comprises of a Registered Migration Agent personally reviewing your profile and preparing a Personalised Visa Guide and providing assistance to help you self manage your Application.
Simply take an Online Assessment, complete the Online Consultation, purchase this service and a Personalised Visa Guide will be made available to you within three (3) working days.
This personalised service provides you with affordable, fixed cost advice and easy to understand information that is prepared to suit your individual circumstances.
With the assurance of knowing that it will not cost you anything if we can not find you a visa solution that will allow you to reside in Australia.
The Visa Advantage Service includes:
Personalised Visa Guide - a clear and easy to understand Personalised Visa Guide that will help you self manage your application through every step of the application process.
This comprehensive Personalised Visa Guide includes the following:
- Personalised Analysis of your profile. This will provide you with a detailed understanding of your position prior to submitting your application;
- A detailed step-by-step guide of the procedures required to complete the Application for your personal circumstances;
- Information on how to complete Heath and Character requirements;
- The latest Application Forms required for your Visa Application or detailed instructions on how to lodge an online application;
- Document Checklists;
- Application Cover Letter and presentation tips (if applicable);
- Information on the Application costs;
- Information on the latest processing times;
- Information on what to expect during the processing of your Application;
- Information on what to do when a decision on your Application is made;
- Australian Settlement Information (including how to find employment).
Online Visa Advice - you will receive 24 hour access to our Registered Migration Agents, for a 90 day period (3 months). We will help you with any visa queries you have when preparing your application. Excludes reviewing forms and documents.
Video Consultation and Telephone Consultation - you receive a complimentary 15 minute video consultation and/or a 15 minute telephone consultation with one of our Registered Migration Agents to discuss any details of your case.
Money Back Guarantee - if we cannot find you a visa solution that will allow you to reside in Australia, we will give you your money back. Guaranteed!