About Us − Why Use A Migration Agent
There are a number of reasons why people choose to use the services of a Registered Migration Agent when making a visa application.
Applying for a visa can be a time consuming, and at times complicated process. Registered Migration Agents have specific knowledge and skills that reduce the visa applicant's exposure to such undesirable elements of the visa application process, as follows:
- Migration law can be extremely complex and continually changing, making it difficult for applicants to prepare an informed application:
- Migration rules and regulations are very strict and specific, so an applicant who is unaware of all of the conditions can easily lodge an invalid application:
- Visa applicants are not always aware of the most suitable visa for their circumstances because of the numerous visa subclasses - an agent will ensure that the most appropriate visa is sought:
- Incomplete or inaccurate visa applications will lead to time delays and may possibly require re-application - which is especially critical given that the Government will not refund application fees:
- Applicants can be requested to provide more information or attend interviews - a migration agent is in the best position to guide applicants through these situations.
Applying for a visa is not a formality. It is a costly, time consuming and precise process. In many cases it is the first step in one of the most important decisions you will ever make - deciding to start a new life in another country.
Registered Migration Agents give visa applicants the best chance to fulfil such life plans successfully, with the least stress or hindrance from Government authorities.