Australian Skilled Work Visas Eligible State Sponsored Occupations
State Sponsored Occupations are selected from the Consolidated Skilled Occupation List (CSOL) Schedule 1 & 2, by Australian State/Territory Governments to identify specific skill shortages in certain states and regional areas of Australia.
You must be able to demonstrate your work experience and/or qualification matches an occupation listed below to obtain sponsorship.
The current occupations that Australian States/Territories will sponsor are set out below.
Please click on the occupation for a detailed job description to confirm if the tasks you have completed for your occupation meet the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) requirements.
State Sponsored Occupations
- Trust: Registered to provide Australian immigration advice About us
- Experience: Over 20 years consultant experience
- Service: Professional and efficient online application services
- Support: 24/7 online support and office hours phone/skype support
- Credibility: Don't just take our word for it, read our client reviews
Dear National Visas Team, I would like to thank the entire National Visas Team for the exemplary support and professional guidance which [more]
Priya - Kenya
Ivanna Thank you for your excellent service. The information provided and constant feedback is clear and precise. At no time were we unsure [more]
Colin - South Africa