Australian Skilled Work Visa Requirements
Skilled Independent and Sponsored Visa
Age: Applicants be at least 18 years old and younger than 50.
English language: Applicants must speak English well enough to communicate in an Australian work environment.
Nominated occupation: Applicants must nominate an occupation that appears on one of the occupation lists.
Qualifications: Applicants must have a positive skills assessment.
Points Test: Applicants must earn 60 points.
Skills Assessment requirements will vary depending on the Skills Assessing Authority that assesses your nominated occupation.
Most Skills Assessing Authorities require an amount of work experience in the nominated occupation and/or an education qualification related to the nominated occupation.
Skilled Graduate Visa
Are younger than 50 years of age.
Are in Australia and hold an eligible visa.
Meet the 2 year Australian study requirement.
Meet the English language requirement.
Have recently graduated with either an eligible qualification or with skills and qualifications that relate to an occupation on the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL).
- Trust: Registered to provide Australian immigration advice About us
- Experience: Over 20 years consultant experience
- Service: Professional and efficient online application services
- Support: 24/7 online support and phone/skype support
- Credibility: Don't just take our word for it, read our client reviews