Australian Retirement Visa Requirements
Investor Retirement Visa
There are several requirements that applicants must meet in order to be considered for a Retirement Visa:
- The main applicant must be aged 55 years or older
- The main applicant must be able to meet the financial requirements of the visa
- The application may include a spouse, but applicants must NOT have dependent children
- Applicants must be able to meet health requirements, as stipulated by the Australian Government
- Have arranged Sponsorship by an Australian State or Territory Government agency
The application can be made from within, or outside of Australia.
You must be a current Retirement (Subclass 410) Visa holder and able apply to financially support yourself so you can rollover your visa.
- Trust: Registered to provide Australian immigration advice About us
- Experience: Over 20 years consultant experience
- Service: Professional and efficient online application services
- Support: 24/7 online support and phone/skype support
- Credibility: Don't just take our word for it, read our client reviews