Parent Visas − Visa Requirements − Contributory Parent
This visa type is suitable for any person either inside or outside Australia who have children in Australia who are Australian citizens or Permanent Residents and are willing to contribute an extra application fee to cover possible health costs.
The applicant must be willing to contribute an extra application fee of approximately:
The applicant must meet the Balance of Family Test.
- At least half of the applicant's children settled in Australia.
- The applicant has more children settled in Australia that any single overseas country.
All children (including step children and adopted children) will be included in the Balance of Family Test.
The applicant can be sponsored by a settled child, child's spouse or guardian.
There is a mandatory assurance of support bond and health charge to be paid.
- Trust: Registered to provide Australian immigration advice About us
- Experience: Over 20 years consultant experience
- Service: Professional and efficient online application services
- Support: 24/7 online support and office hours phone/skype support
- Credibility: Don't just take our word for it, read our client reviews
Thank you - and my best wishes to you. Also my thanks to National Visas for being a very professional company and I would never hesitate in [more]
Perrin - United Kingdom
Nicole, Since you became involved with dealing with our application, things went a lot more clearly and your patience with me was much [more]
Douglas - United Kingdom