Parent Visas − Visa Requirements − Contributory Parent
This visa type is suitable for any person either inside or outside Australia who have children in Australia who are Australian citizens or Permanent Residents and are willing to contribute an extra application fee to cover possible health costs.
The applicant must be willing to contribute an extra application fee of approximately:
The applicant must meet the Balance of Family Test.
- At least half of the applicant's children settled in Australia.
- The applicant has more children settled in Australia that any single overseas country.
All children (including step children and adopted children) will be included in the Balance of Family Test.
The applicant can be sponsored by a settled child, child's spouse or guardian.
There is a mandatory assurance of support bond and health charge to be paid.
- Trust: Registered to provide Australian immigration advice About us
- Experience: Over 20 years consultant experience
- Service: Professional and efficient online application services
- Support: 24/7 online support and office hours phone/skype support
- Credibility: Don't just take our word for it, read our client reviews
I was so impressed with the speed and efficiency with which my application was handled. When I sent an e mail with a question, it was [more]
Wendy - United Kingdom
My sincere thanks for all your support and assistance. Everything is in order thanks to your efforts. [more]
John - United Kingdom
Extremely professional Support! Getting an Investors Retirement Visa is not easy at all! Thanks to your extremely professional work we got [more]
Karl - Switzerland
Thank you so much for the wonderful news, and for all your hard work. We are thrilled!!! [more]
Tania - Australia