Parent Visas − Visa Requirements − Contributory Parent
Below is a general guide regarding the costs involved in making a Parent Visa Application.
- One of National Visas Registered Migration Agents will prepare and lodge your visa application.
- This fee includes the visa applicant only.
- Plus a second installment of AU$43,600 for each migrating adult included in the visa application.
- This fee is for each extra migrating adult that is included in the visa application (per person).
- This fee is for each extra migrating child that is included in the visa application (per person).
- This fee is payable for each person included in your application and must be paid directly to the doctor conducting your examination.
- This fee is payable to the police authorities in the countries where you have lived for 12 months or more.
- This fee is payable to the person responsible for certifying / translating your documents.
- Trust: Registered to provide Australian immigration advice About us
- Experience: Over 20 years consultant experience
- Service: Professional and efficient online application services
- Support: 24/7 online support and office hours phone/skype support
- Credibility: Don't just take our word for it, read our client reviews
I was so impressed with the speed and efficiency with which my application was handled. When I sent an e mail with a question, it was [more]
Wendy - United Kingdom
My sincere thanks for all your support and assistance. Everything is in order thanks to your efforts. [more]
John - United Kingdom
Extremely professional Support! Getting an Investors Retirement Visa is not easy at all! Thanks to your extremely professional work we got [more]
Karl - Switzerland
Thank you so much for the wonderful news, and for all your hard work. We are thrilled!!! [more]
Tania - Australia