Employer Sponsored Visas − Visa Requirements − ENS Visa
The requirements for the ENS Visa have two stages:
Stage 1: Employer Nomination for a Position
Stage 2: Visa Application
Stage 1 - Employer Nomination for a Position
The employer needs to show the following:
- Company is lawfully and actively operating in Australia;
- Company has a sound business record and abides by immigration laws;
- Company has a commitment to training staff.
- Company has a genuine need for a position (occupation) on the appropriate government list;
- The position is full time and for at least 2 years; and
- The position is to be paid at or above a market salary rate.
Stage 2 - Visa Application
The employee needs to show the following:
- Employee has the required skills for the position.
Employers Click Here
Employer Sponsored Visas are for employers who cannot fill a position with an Australian worker.
If you have a Job Offer Click Here
The Employer Sponsored Visa could be for you if you have an employer willing to sponsor you to live and work in Australia.
- Trust: Registered to provide Australian immigration advice About us
- Experience: Over 20 years consultant experience
- Service: Professional and efficient online application services
- Support: 24/7 online support and phone/skype support
- Credibility: Don't just take our word for it, read our client reviews
Thank you so much. Your help is greatly appreciated! Have a great day. [more]
swetasudha - India
Thank you very much for your time and effort to help sort this out. I look forward to seeing Australia, family and friends. [more]
steven john - United Kingdom
Thank you so much for all your help. [more]
Lidia - South Africa
Thanks for all your assistance. We are really excited. Time to relax now. Next step citizenship. [more]
Luigi - Italy