Employer Sponsored Visas − Visa Requirements − ENS Visa
The requirements for the ENS Visa have two stages:
Stage 1: Employer Nomination for a Position
Stage 2: Visa Application
Stage 1 - Employer Nomination for a Position
The employer needs to show the following:
- Company is lawfully and actively operating in Australia;
- Company has a sound business record and abides by immigration laws;
- Company has a commitment to training staff.
- Company has a genuine need for a position (occupation) on the appropriate government list;
- The position is full time and for at least 2 years; and
- The position is to be paid at or above a market salary rate.
Stage 2 - Visa Application
The employee needs to show the following:
- Employee has the required skills for the position.
Employers Click Here
Employer Sponsored Visas are for employers who cannot fill a position with an Australian worker.
If you have a Job Offer Click Here
The Employer Sponsored Visa could be for you if you have an employer willing to sponsor you to live and work in Australia.
- Trust: Registered to provide Australian immigration advice About us
- Experience: Over 20 years consultant experience
- Service: Professional and efficient online application services
- Support: 24/7 online support and office hours phone/skype support
- Credibility: Don't just take our word for it, read our client reviews
Dear Ivanna, On the 29th of March we will be in Melbourne Australia, me and my family. We thank you so much for providing our assistance in [more]
Belal - Lebanon
Hi Ivanna, This is FANTASTIC news, what a relief. I highly highly highly highly recommend your services and very pleased with the way you [more]
Neha - India