Employer Sponsored Visas − Visa Requirements − ENS Visa
The requirements for the ENS Visa have two stages:
Stage 1: Employer Nomination for a Position
Stage 2: Visa Application
Stage 1 - Employer Nomination for a Position
The employer needs to show the following:
- Company is lawfully and actively operating in Australia;
- Company has a sound business record and abides by immigration laws;
- Company has a commitment to training staff.
- Company has a genuine need for a position (occupation) on the appropriate government list;
- The position is full time and for at least 2 years; and
- The position is to be paid at or above a market salary rate.
Stage 2 - Visa Application
The employee needs to show the following:
- Employee has the required skills for the position.
Employers Click Here
Employer Sponsored Visas are for employers who cannot fill a position with an Australian worker.
If you have a Job Offer Click Here
The Employer Sponsored Visa could be for you if you have an employer willing to sponsor you to live and work in Australia.
- Trust: Registered to provide Australian immigration advice About us
- Experience: Over 20 years consultant experience
- Service: Professional and efficient online application services
- Support: 24/7 online support and office hours phone/skype support
- Credibility: Don't just take our word for it, read our client reviews
I was so impressed with the speed and efficiency with which my application was handled. When I sent an e mail with a question, it was [more]
Wendy - United Kingdom
My sincere thanks for all your support and assistance. Everything is in order thanks to your efforts. [more]
John - United Kingdom
Extremely professional Support! Getting an Investors Retirement Visa is not easy at all! Thanks to your extremely professional work we got [more]
Karl - Switzerland
Thank you so much for the wonderful news, and for all your hard work. We are thrilled!!! [more]
Tania - Australia