A waiver is an opportunity for you to put forward additional claims and information in support of your application where requirements are not initially met (for example a health or character waiver).
If you are eligible for a waiver you will be sent a letter advising that you, or your dependants, have failed to meet a given requirement and that a waiver may be considered.
Alternatively you can include a waiver when you lodge an application.
- Trust: Registered to provide Australian immigration advice About us
- Experience: Over 20 years consultant experience
- Service: Professional and efficient online application services
- Support: 24/7 online support and office hours phone/skype support
- Credibility: Don't just take our word for it, read our client reviews
Thanks very much Simon. Your guidance has been amazing in helping me getting a PR. Just three months &everything is done. How awesome [more]
Suhail - Australia
Visa Granted – Permanent Subclass 801 (with health waiver) Simon, To be honest we did not expect to get the permanent residency, but [more]
David - New Zealand